Wednesday, November 14, 2012

zzz

It felt good to catch up on my sleep. The night before last I slept for a grand total of two hours. Around midnight I heard whimpering coming from N´s room so I went in and pretty quickly realized she was going to vom. How can this be? Wasn´t she just sick two weeks ago? So, I put my hands in front of her mouth. Have you ever held vomit in your hands? It´s pretty amazing. Too bad my hands are not nearly big enough to hold all that came out of her tiny tummy. Why is that that 1)she always pukes at around midnight 2) its always in her bed So, operation clean up started. Getting her in the bath, stripping the bed, etc. I couldn´t just throw the sheets etc in the wash without pre-washing so I was literally scooping puke off the sheets and putting it into the toilet. From 12 to 6 she was throwing up, but luckily I taught her how to say PUKE MOMMY and I went running and ran her to the toilet. Oh, the joys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home