Sunday, November 25, 2012

Manuel

For as long as I remember I passed Manuel pretty much on a daily basis. He was a homeless man that lived in front of a store. He had two dogs and always said, ¨Hi Pretty¨ to Nora when we passed. He was the sweetest man and I´d always help him out when I could. This morning on our walk as we were nearing the store that he sat in front of I saw a different woman standing there with his dogs, a huge boquet of flowers and several candles and notes to Manuel.I guess he died;( I´m not sure the details, but I´m sure a life on the street can´t be easy. So many people were leaving him flowers and notes, it was just so sad. I doubt he ever knew so many people really did care about him. I hope he is in a better place now with a warm bed and a full belly... You will be missed Manuel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home