Monday, December 03, 2012

blood, sweat, and tears.

There is nothing like waking your 2 year old daughter up early so she can have her blood drawn. She has an unknown allergy that we are trying to figure out, and this is the only wa to do so. It was SO sad. I always made A take her to get her shots because my heart just breaks and I end up crying! I had to hold her on my lap, her legs between my legs, and hold one arm down. She did not thrash around or anything, but I don´t think she knew what was coming. I had been telling her about it for a few days, and then when we got there I was like, ¨cool! you will be able to see your blood!¨ Not cool when the needle went in her arm! PLUS her veins are so tiny that it made it harder and slower.¨ She was like, ¨Ouch mommy, it hurts.¨ Saddest. Thing. Ever. So, basically I´ve been letting her be a spoiled brat all morning! Donuts and all. Poor. Little. Lamb.
ps. we are in separate rooms and she just screamed, ¨MOMMY! I AM HAPPY!¨ well then. my job here is done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home