Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Hello 2013!

Sorry I´ve been gone for awhile friends. I´ve been busy travelling to the States and doing important things like getting my nailes ¨sha-lacked¨ getting my hair did, getting a facial and my eyebrows waxed. These are all of the amazing perks to travelling ALONE. It was my first time sola to the USA sans breast pump. So, I picked up a copy of ¨50 Shades of Grey¨ and read the whole entire thing on the airplane. I immediately had to buy the other two upon landing. Amazeballs. Anyways, Christmas in the USA is always good, although everyone was sick this year. So far so good...I think I came out of it unscathed. I saw some friends,ate some great food, drank some delish alcohol, and opened up some fab presents. We must also remember that Jesus is inded the reason for the season...duh! Church is a must on X mas eve. I also got to see snow which I LOVED. (side note: why does my husband ALWAYS have to have the radio and or TV on? annoying) ok back to real time...... My nephew just turned 5 so it was a super fun age to share X mas day with. He was super excited. I missed N, but she´s still too little to know what´s going on, so not that big of a deal. Plus, we have three kings coming up on Jan 6, so I didn´t miss a thing. I had to laugh when I was at Madrid airport coming home on the tram to get to my terminal. There was a couple on my airplane with three small boys and one of the boys was crying upon landing. Anywyas, on the tram there was this 18 year old girl talking with her friend saying, ¨I don´t even know why people travel with kids under four. It´s dangerous.¨ And they were going on and on and on about how they couldn´t believe people would have the audacity to travel with children. I was very tired and cranky at this point and knew that if I opened my mouth, probably nothing good would come out of it, so I kept it shut. But I WANTED TO SAY ¨It´s so obvious you DO NOT have children...so if someone lives in Europe and their parents in the States they shouldn´t travel until their kids are four years old?¨ And then I wanted to cut her uterus out because she´s un deserving of having kids. So ya, that´s that. 2012 was a good year. I really can´t think of anything majorly good or bad that happened. Just coasting along on this road called life. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home