Friday, January 11, 2013

Chanel 5

So, on Wed and Fri mornings I teach professors English at the University near my home. I love this class! They are super nice and have an intermediate level so we are actually able to have conversations about various things. Today, for whatever reason we were talking about TV and the Bradd Pitt Chanel number 5 commercial came up. One of my students asked me if that was really Brad Pitt´s voice. I have no idea why anyone would even ask that question ( so yes, there is such a thing as a STUPID question) It´s Brad Pitt, standing there moving his mouth and speaking. Are they going to dubb his own voice? At any rate, I have a projector and access to internet in class because we watch videos sometimes and look at different music videos so I looked up the commercial and this is what I found: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6sw_-ewTNM I was laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my cheeks. Not only was it just hilarious 1)I love Conan and 2)I wasn´t expecting it. I was just expecting to see the normal commercial. You can always count on my classes for a gosh darn good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home