Thursday, January 10, 2013

hot

I am a hot sweaty mess at the age of 32. I can´t imagine how I will feel when I go through menopause. Only walking with the stroller and Nora downtown and back I was forced to change ALL of the clothing I was wearing because I was soaking wet and disgusting ( and I wasn´t wearing a coat and it´s 50 degrees) GROSS! The level of anxiety that I feel riding the 4 minute tram ride downtown is off the charts. Latin people are very anxious and they HAVE to get a seat (on this four minute ride) or they might die. I was standing in front of one of the doors w the stroller and people stand up like a minute before the door is going to open (there are a total of four stops in this four minute ride) YES i see you lady and YES I will move out of the way. OH THE STRESS! I seriously wanted to scream WHERE IS THE FIRE?! Did I mention I was hot?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home