Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Weight Limit

This is just disgusting. Every time I see Matthew on TV or an interview or online I honestly don´t even recognize him. Why would anyone ever go to such extremes for a movie role, like seriously? I recently read that he weight 135 pounds (Which I think the last time I weighed that was like in elementary school) and this his goal weight is 165. Are you effing kidding me? I think my right boob weighs more than that. It´s an ongoing annoyancw with me how Hollwood portrays weight and so the ripple affect occurs and everyone wants to be on DIETS and be pencil thin and get cleanses...blah! Honestly, how many times a day do I read about weight loss and women giving birth and walking out of the hospital in the jeans they were pre pregnancy. Why am I so angry about it? Jealousy? Maybe a little..........but not really. Mainly, I just want people to be healthy and REALISTIC. Hollywood is not realistic. Ya, maybe if I had a night and day nanny, a personal trainer and a special cook living in my home I would have lost the weight in a week too! But honestly, who has all that!? Gone are the days of Marilyn Monroe curves and beautiful white powdery skin and in are the days of oompa loompa tans, fake eye lashes that look like wind shield wipers, nails that could kill a linx, lips that could be mistaken for a toddlers butt and boobs that could suffocate any man that got too close. I´m going to eat a hamburger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home