Friday, February 15, 2013

MY Sweet Grandfather

passed away on February 15 at 2:10 a.m. surrounded by his family that loved him so much. I am now Grandparent-less. It´s not the best feeling in the world. He almost made it to 90. His B day would have been next week. However, he missed my grandma terribly so he wanted a date with her on ¨almost¨ Valentine´s Day. He was the smartest, hardest working man I´ve ever met. Stubborn too. It´s times like these that I really struggle having to live abroad. I wish I could have gone to the hospital and seen him that one last time and I will never be able to get that moment back. But, God calls you to places for a reason and I must be at peace knowing that my place is here. And now, my Grandfather´s is in heaven. Rest in Peace Grandpa. I loved you so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home