Thursday, February 28, 2013

¨You´re freaking me out¨ and ¨You are killing me¨ are things I´ve recently heard my daughter say. I have no idea where she heard those from, but it cracked me up! So, yesterday I bought some tickets for Rome. Ya know, the city in Italy. No big deal. We are going in April. Yay I went about a zillion years ago and A has always wanted to go so I surprised him and was all like ¨Surprise! I bought tkts to Rome!¨ It´s gonna be awesome and I might die of a pizza/gelatto overdose! Yum. We are also travelling to Barcelona in May. Can´t wait! You only live once, right? AND we live in Europe so we might as well take advantage of that small little fact. I just got done making a bucket list of some of the places I´d like to go. The list includes: Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, Bora Bora, Maldives, Costa Rica, Croatia and Colorado. I still feel like I have so much I´d like to see, but I know I´m fortunate in all that I have seen in my 32 years. The list includes: Japan, Puerto Rico, Alaska, about half the states, Morocco, England, Ireland, Scotland, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, Spain, Prague, Malta, Italy. I think that´s about all for the moment. on a side note... Today at the gym I was thinking about how cool this year has been so far and about how all of my students are so nice and I love them all. Time to travel in my dreams! nighty night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home