Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Ignorance.

I just read an article about a lady in my hometown that was kicked out of a restaurant for breastfeeding. I don´t even know where to begin my ranting and raging. Are people really this ignorant and stupid? All that women hear from the beginning is ¨breast is best.¨ How hypocritical can Americans be? I have to say, after living in Europe for eight years sometimes it is tough going back to the U.S.A with SO many RULES and RESTRICTIONS and CENSORSHIP it´s like people are not even allowed to think for themselves. Europe is much more liberal and free when it comes to things like that, and for that I am grateful. How can it be OKAY for a woman to get kicked out of a restaurant for giving her child nutrition and FOOD?! It makes absolutely 0 sense to me. I´m just glad that when I was breastfeeding N for 18 mths NO ONE ever said anything to me. Good thing. They would probably be dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home