Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Uni

I remember when I was younger we had family friends whose kids went to a private school and wore uniforms. I thought wearing a uniform had to be the worst thing ever. Did they ever go shopping? Did they just wear uniforms all the time? That had to just be so boring.

And then I had a daughter.

Spain starts school here at three years old.

For the past three years I have been thinking and praying about where to send my daughter to school.

I also talked to older mother´s who had daughters and they said that having a uniform has saved their lives. No fuss. No hassle. Here it is. Wear it. The end.

She has only been in school for three weeks and I LOVE IT!

No fighting about what she has to wear in the morning, no hair pulling, mud wrestling brawls. (ha)


Just my girl and her tiny cute sweet little skirty uniform.

My apologies Mr. Uniform.  I wholeheartedly misjudged you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home