Sunday, October 06, 2013

It is Oct YUSSS

Oh hello internet. It´s me again. Remember me? No, I didn´t die. I´ve been working 12 hour days and getting paid a SHI&&Y salary. Welcome to España!

N was home from school last week M to Th. Awesome!

Puke, fever, ear ache and worms. Again. This is the second time my child has gotten worms.  It´s just gross and I don´t even want to get started on that topic. Ugh.

I do not write often because I have absolutely nothing cool to say. And you really don´t want to hear about worms, do you?  I didn´t think so.

N did start a ballet class which has been adorbs. She has gone twice and loves it. She also is in swimming twice a week plus school full time. Sweet. I have turned into one of THOSE moms.

I will admit, I did kind  of like having her sick only because it is the only time she will allow me to snuggle her. It´s the ONLY time she is still for more than two seconds and she acually said, ¨I want you mom because I love you a lot. ¨ (enter aww´s and euuuus here)

I have no idea where time goes.

She will be four in the blink of an eye.

Ta Ta for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home