Tuesday, December 10, 2013

33!

Well, yesterday was my 33rd birthday. I cannot believe it really. Here in Spain there is a holiday every year around my birthday so we decided to jet set to England. I have friends that live in the Liverpool area that I have known for 15 years now. Hard to believe how fast time flies.

I was expecting it to be absolutely freezing, but to my surprise it was not too bad. I was even without a coat at one point!

It was fun to see the city and enjoy  all of the Christmas goodness. And of course to spend time with friends and to see some new faces.

I can´t believe I am 33. I am not where I thought I would be at 33. I thought I would be in the USA with a few kids and a full time job. But, God had other plans for me and here I am in SPAIN all the way across the ocean, with one beautiful daughter and a great husband.

Other than my cake looking like a fire hazard, it was a pretty great day and it´s going to be an even better year.

Thanks to everyone who wished me a great day and I love you all!

xo

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah! How is 33 here already? Hope your day was wonderful.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home