Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Merry

I survived my third Christmas in Spain! I say ¨survived¨ because, lets face it, it´s not home! It was 65 degrees and raining, so it doesn´t FEEL like Christmas and I miss family and friends of course!

We did the whole leave cookies for Santa, and carrots for the reindeer, and we were tracking his sleigh on the internet, but I still don´t think N gets it. Maybe next year she will. Nevertheless, it was still fun to watch her open all of her gifts and she pretty much loved all of them.

When she woke up this morning she asked me if there were more. -HA

I think next year when she is four will be amazing because she will probably ¨get it¨ a little bit more.

So much to be thankful for and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!

Cheers to a wonderful new year to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home