Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Back to school!

Well, unlike the Midwest it is 65º and sunny here so life resumes as normal.

N just went back to school today after being off for two whole weeks. She cried this morning when we woke her up and said she ¨was tired and was going to miss us¨ Oh, and ¨My belly hurts¨ She pretty much says that every single morning. Poor lamb.

But, we let her take her Aurora doll to school, so she was happy about that.

Christmas break seemed to fly by this year (although I didn´t have a break because I worked but I did have three days off).

Spoiled with gifts on christmas day and yesterday (3 kings) she had so many new toys she didn´t know what to do with them all.

I know she is only three, but I did have a talk with her telling her that she needs to be HAPPY with what she gets and has because some kids have NOTHING. I want her to have a thankful heart.

Happy New Year!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home