Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Break this...

Well, my life is complete and I could die any time now.

I finished the entire series of Breaking Bad yesterday.

For months I had seen people posting about it on Facebook or talking about how awesome it was and being the rebel that I am, I refused to jump on that bandwagon. I mean, how good could it possibly be?

Then it happened. There was absolutely nothing on TV. All the regular series I watched were over for the season, and my husband was out of town during the week for seven weeks. What the heck was I supposed to do after putting N to bed?

ding ding ding. In walks Breaking Bad.

When you watch a series every day for weeks on end you feel like you know these people. Like you have relationships with them.

So, when I finished the series yesterday I felt a bid sad. Like all those characters that I have been spending so much time with lately are gone. Forever. (wiping tears).

So, I turned to my Facebook family for the next saga that I should start.

Here is what they suggested:
Scandal
House of Cards
Homeland
Orange is the New Black
The Americans
Masters of Sex
Game of Thrones
Mad Men


We shall see. We shall see. Good thing I only have one kid or I wouldn´t be able to watch as much TV as I do.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home