Saturday, March 31, 2007

lets get high

Dang. Has it been that long since I´ve written. Actually, it´s probably better that I didn´t write this week. I think I was in the worst mood for the past three or four days than Michael Jackson was in when they told him he was white. I wanted to bitc@ slap everyone single person across the face that I came in contact with. Have you ever had days like that when EVERY single person you see you just want to smack SO hard that you see red marks across their face? No, nothing? Oh, so that´s probably just me. I´ve decided that to take the edge off I´m going to start taking drugs. I think it´s the best option for me really. A little speed here a little coke there. Yes, I think that will do me just fine. Now if I could just come up with some extra cash...

I´m sick of seeing penis man at work. Seriously...no, seriously. I don´t know what to do. Also, he came home on Thur night and I was with him by myself in the kitchen. I felt SO uncomfortable. I can´t explain it but it´s just the way that he looks at me it´s creep ola city. I pretty much want to hunch into a corner and suck my thumb. So, instead I left early. Good times.

Also, I don´t like planning weddings and I´m planning two. We´re getting married and partying in IN but then we are having another party here. Everything is different. Every single little thing that they do here is different than we do there. So, of course I have no idea what I´m doing. Apparently, if your dress doesn´t have sleeves it´s ugly, if you wear black to a wedding here you are going to hell in a handbasket and gold rings are IT. ICK. I´m sorry but you can chop off my finger and then put a gold band on it because that´s just wrong. Gold is so 1970s. No offense to anyone who wears it...(loser) haha.

I´m off to find some drugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home