Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I heart Rod for life

I´m so happy. I just downloaded ¨The very best of Rod Stewart.¨ I heart Rod Stewart. My dad took me to a concert at ND my senior year of highschool and I´ve been in love ever since. I´m so impressed with how old he is yet how he can really move those hips. He also had more outfit changes than Madonna. My dad bought me a flourescent green Rod Stewart shirt and dared me to wear it to school ......oh you know I did. I also had just gotten back from spring break so my hair was ¨weaved¨ if you will. So, basically you know I was looking hot. I have no shame. The funny thing was that about a month ago Rod was on a Spanish Program here called Operacion Triunfo which is pretty much American Idol. He sang and then the host went over to talk to him and he just left. ROD! Maybe he thought he was going to have to speak in Spanish or something. I was laughing my bootang off. That´s Ok Rod, I still love you. He probably had to go give his baby boy a bath and then go clubbing with his 20 something daughter. On another note..

This could be what a typical convo between A and I looks like,
me: Hey, how was your day?
him: Good, how was yours, what did you do?
me: Oh you know, the usual, some ironing, watching the twins, saw another mans penis.

That´s right folks, the snake was out again today. I´ve honestly lost count of how many times I´ve seen it. He´s def doing it on purpose. His robe was OPEN today. I´m really at a loss for words here. All´s I can say is that obviously miracles happen because he managed to make twins come from that. I mean, it´s tiny. Ok, comparison here just so you have an idea...I think his 9 mth old sons is just about the same size as his. Lorena Bobbits husbands, after being cut off, IS the same size. So, for the love of God STOP showing it to me. Maybe if it was bigger...haha. just kidding! That´s so nasty, PUT IT AWAY! Gosh, help me think of something to do next time it´s out. Should I just yank on it? Kick it? Poke it? Tug it? Flick it WHAT?? Instead I´m just a mute girl because it´s just so awkward. I´m really not used to seeing a penis on a daily basis, as I´ve mentioned before. Now, when I get married on the other hand...bwah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home