Monday, March 26, 2007

who could ask for anything more

I must say I am that girl in my dance class. The teacher only calls on me to dance with her in front of the class...and pretty much she´s like, ¨sara this and sara that.¨ Oh ya folks, I´m her. Can I tell you a secret? I actually kind of like it..haha. All the ladies are like ¨Oh, she´s young and so she gets it.¨

I´ve got one thing ladies, it´s called Rhythm. Look it up sometime. Otherwise the foreigner is gonna keep making you look like you ain´t got none. This tall white girl from IN is DOMINTATING. Then again, they do have 40 years on me. Ok, I´ll give them some credit.


Have I told you that I´ve been wearing a wrist band for the past two months? I think I sprained it or something. Must be all this dancing. It´s starting to get serious...with my wrist band that is. I think we might run away together.

Ok, I´m bored and I have to go eat Special K for dinner. Gotta look good in my dress. Too bad I eat an entire gigantuous pack of peanut m and m´s afterwards. I figure the special K sort of cancels those out.

2 Comments:

Blogger amberWIRE said...

you crack me up. I want you to post some pictures of your dance class...hilighting the wrist band, of course

8:27 PM  
Blogger Lizzie said...

That's right girl, show them how to work it!
Lizzie

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home