Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Balls.

Nick, you are right, checks are so 1985.

The only bad thing about hanging your clothes on the line to dry, is that sometimes when you bring them in to fold them you find weird things. Like: bird poop or wild beastly bugs. Today I was folding my pants and a gigantuous looking moth like creature from another planet swooped out of them. I freaked out. How dare this bug invade my pants. Also, what if it hatched something in the crotch? That would NOT be good.

Went to the dog park again with Chiqui. This time we were well equipped with her magic ball. We threw it and all of the sudden 3 or 4 other dogs came running out of nowhere and snatched it up! They were handling my ball!!!! I felt so violated. So, I had to go over to the owner and be like, ¨Um, your dog as my ball.¨ It was kind of funny and dirty saying ¨ball.¨ So, he was like, ¨Oh, sorry.¨ and went to get it. The funny thing is it was TOTALLY covered in slobber and he kind of looked at me like...oops. So, he handed it to me and we just laughed. Thanks for the ball...you slime ball! Ok, that was bad.

1 Comments:

Blogger amberWIRE said...

HIFISE
You should write books. Your stories are HI-Larious...maybe because I know you and I can hear you saying them out loud in my head....

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home