Monday, March 19, 2007

tag!

It´s highly uncool to blog twice in one day but Lyndee tagged my so I´m supposed to write six peculiar things about myself. Welcome to the secrets of my life.


1. My parents were watching TV late one night in the family room. I came out with my hands on my hips, walked to the center of the room and said, ¨What the Hell is going on in here?¨ I was four years old.
2. When I was younger I had three freak accidents...I fell down the stairs and bit my tongue in half (have the scar to prove it) was running and I ran into the wall...my barret got buried in my head AND i picked a tiny pin sized scab on my chin and hit a blood vessell. i had to have it cauterized. blood was squirting out like a fountain. cool! to top it all off, it was my moms B day!
3. My first love and kiss was at age 16. We dated for six months and he took me to my favorite restaurant, bought my icecream, took me to the park and then said, ¨i´ve been thinking a lot about us lately.¨ Totally dumped me.
4.I´ve been to just about every country in europe, Africa and Japan. They have ¨onsens¨ in Japan. It´s basically like a big bath with lots of naked women. Ya, that was embarrassing.
5.I despise mayonnaise, hangnails, stubble, shrimp and beer.
6.I have 23 first cousins.
Now I tag Katie and Amber

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home