Saturday, March 03, 2007

hola


Wow, is it Saturday already? When did that happen? Sorry I haven´t written for awhile. Nothing all that cool has happened. There have been a few short robe sightings but now robe=run away. Run far, far away. I mean honestly..don´t get me started.


The babies are sick and have fevers. But, I´ve discovered that he absolutely loves when I burp. He laughs like he´s just heard the funniest joke ever told. So, I burp quite often.. anything to make a baby happy. He also likes (well, they) also like when I sing and dance. Tina Turners ¨private dancer¨ came on the other day and they were really into that. I´m all, ¨I´m your private dancer, a dancer for money, I´ll do what you want me to do.¨ And then I thought, ¨Wait, is this appropriate for little children? Prb not.¨ But I kept dancing anyways...again, anything to make a baby happy.


It´s been a beautiful weekend...high 70s and sunny...yipee. Today we went asparagus hunting. We found..7. That will make a great big giant tortilla..ha


I love the 1st of the mth cuz that´s pay day. Right now I have two 500 euro in my possession. Here they are called ¨bin laden¨ since they are never seen..........enclosed is a pic. Aren´t they gloriously beautiful?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i gotta quit reading your posts at work... i just spewed my hot cocoa laughing.

ky rachel

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home