Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Comedy

Nick Thune-

¨When I was in 9th grade I played jvb basketball, if you don´t know what jvb basketaball is, it´s one level below junior varsity and one level above playing alone in my backyard.

How long has scantron had an exclusive contract with number two pencils?

Growing up a friend of mine was color blind, he was also regular blind, he def couldn´t see any colors, at all.

Do you guys think birds ever say, ¨you know what i know this sounds crazy, but tomorrow, and hear me out, I´m going to try to kill two people with one stone¨ the guy that wrote that saying, killing two birds with one stone -when in history was there an abundance of birds and a shortage in stones? ¨ oh u know what can u guys just use one, ya, we are trying to conserve rocks, no, no get two birds there´s a lot of them. you know what, remember that, and tell everyone, forever

the only technical part about a technical college is that it´s technically a community college, and technically the word community kind of cancels out the word college. so it´s pretty much a place where adults hang out.

i went speed dating last week for the first time and apparently you aren´t supposed to bring your own speed, you might want to clear that up on the flier to be honest it´s a little misleading.

my internet is down at home right now. i guess my neighbors forgot to pay their bill again. they are pretty irresponsible so it didn´t surprise me.

what if you could respond to what people wrote in your sr yrbook ¨dear Ann thanks for telling me that i´m cool. math class was awesome and u know what..thanks for encouraging me to have a kick ass summer, because I did. Sincerely, Sara
ps i haven´t changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home