Monday, February 12, 2007

Here´s to new friends

Well, It´s been a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG slow process but I´m finally starting to make some friends. Ok, so what, so I have three new ones..big deal!!!!! That´s better than none, right?

I can´t believe I haven´t written about this incident earlier. I think I´ve secretly been in shock so I tucked it away on the far far left side of my brain, but the other day it re surfaced and I laughed my arse off. So..here goes nothing.

My new friend shall remain nameless but she´s spanish and super nice. Her office is located in the same building in which I live so I see her quite often. One day when I was coming home from work I stopped in her office and we were chatting for a bit. For some reason the topic of waxing came up. Spanish woman usually wax everything more than they shave and I told her I had never waxed anything but my eyebrows and gigantuos moustache. She said I had to wax you know what before I get married and then before I knew what was happening she said, ¨like this¨ belt undone, pants down and BANG her cherry cobbler was right there out in the open air.

WHOA..when did that happen? do i look? do i not look? do i compliment it??????????????? do i touch it? so, i looked, i mean, i had to cuz it was right there and it was a kind gesture of hers to show it to me so i could see what it looks like waxed. so, she was looking at me like i was supposed to say something and i had gone mute by that point. i´ve known this girl for approx a week and we´re already showing each other our mommy parts? maybe i missed something? is this normal in spain? am i expected to show my wang chung to my new girlfriends? if so i am done making new friends. so, in the end i think i said something like, ¨cool!¨ and i was thinking (for the love of all that is holy and pure PULL your pants up!!)

so ya, that was awkward.

here´s to new friends. cheers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pages In Time Forever said...

Sara, you have got to be one of the funniest people I've never met. Maybe someday Katie can introduce us, but in the meantime - keep it coming!!

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have i ever said you absolutely crack me up... i was rolling on the floor and i read that at work! i haven't heard of that custom, but cheers to you and the new friends.

KY Rachel

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home