Monday, January 29, 2007

cool dude.

I know that I´ve told you about the awesomeness about my 80 something yr. old grandpa before..but let me remind you again. My grandparents go to Fl every yr. in the winter and then return to IN in the spring. Well, my grandpa had a docs apt. in IN and drove from Fl to IN to go to his doctors apt and then back again. That is just amazing. And I complained about the five hr drive from louisville to south bend. I love you gramps!

Also, I had a laughing attack last night while lying in bed. It was like some laughing hyeena entered my body and I could not stop. I was convulsing and crossing my legs so I wouldn´t pee and I felt like the top of my head and brain were just blown off from the constant pressure of laughter. It was fabulous. I hope I burned some calories at least.

Saw Bobby and Little Miss Sunshine this weekend. Both good movies.

It´s rainy and cold here. To bed I wear two pairs of socks, pajamas and a SWEATER .....sometimes gloves and hat. Sometimes I think I´m going to wake up with snow all over my face.

Peace
feese

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home