Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Dr. Mchot.



So, I just got done watching Grey´s Anatomy. I have to download it since we don´t get it here, therefore I see it just a few days after the rest of the world. I´m beginning to think that I can´t watch it anymore because I´m getting just a tad bit obsessed with Patrick Dempsey. I think he´s the hottest human being ever to come out of a placenta. I would frame his placenta if I could. That´s how far my obsession has gone. The parts where he kisses Merideth..ya, I rewind those about ..oh, a zillion times and watch them over and over again and just keep thinking.......he´s so hot, he´s so hot. See, this is not good.

Anyways, doing some research I found out that he was married at 21..to (see pic above) and she was 26 years his senior..making Patrick a stepfather to his 22 year old stepson (again, he was 21) Isn´t that just weird? Plus, she´s just old......AND how can a mother marry a man younger than her own son? Can someone say pscyho? I know he´s happily married now to a hot young thing and his wife is prego with twins..so, I´m happy for you Patrick, at least you have a hot chic on your arm and not some.....GRANDMA!

And, if you ever find that placenta, just give me a call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home