Thursday, January 11, 2007

hold

Have you ever had to go pee so bad your teeth hurt? That happened to me today in the park..but I didn´t want to return home with the kids because they were both asleep. So, I asked a lady in the park where the restroom was and she showed me. The only problem is, the babies stroller is gigantuous and I can´t ask a stranger to watch the babies. What if they stole them? Then I would have to call the police and my spanish would be bad and they would find out I´m an illegal alien WORKING and it would just be a big mess.

So, I had to do what I had to do...hold it. It started to burn in my stomach. So, whenever I have to go pee really bad I just say to myself ¨think of something else¨ but ya right, the only thing you can think of is peeing. So, I was like..ok, where can I go? Can I squat behind a bush, but then I would have to totally take my pants off. Could I go in a cup? Again, pants would have to come off. Finally I was saved by the phone. The kids mom called and met me while I went into a hotel.

I imagine sex to be as wonderful as the feeling of peeing after holding it in for a good hour. I´ll have to fill you in on that later...wink wink.

PEEace out
slf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home