Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006.....it´s over!

I think if I died, went to heaven, and opened my eyes above I would find myself in the aisle of an IKEA store. They are just amazing. We spent three hours there yesterday and I couldn´t understand how the clock had moved so quickly. Had someone pried my watch off of my wrist and moved its hands?

We got tons of great stuff for our apt. Granted we can´t live there until August, but it´s so fun to shop little by little and it will be fabulous when I leave in June and have Antonio re-do the whole thing only to come back in August to a 4 star top of the line apt. Or, he could go the opposite on me and decorate with soccer balls and famous soccer stars. We´ll see how it goes.

Happy New Years. We´re not doing anything special. I´m too old.

I´m not gonna lie, not a big NYE fan.....alcohol, fireworks, kissing.....what is this some sort of joke? haha!

signing off for my last entry in 2006!
sf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home