Saturday, December 09, 2006

26




26 years ago I popped out of my moms stomach (she was scheduled for a cesarian) in the early a.m. my gummy smile blessed the earth.

I really can´t believe I am 26. I had a great birthday today though. I have never been with A man on my B day so that´s super fun. He got me some MORE beautiful flowers and a swell gift (which I can´t say cuz I got my mom the same thing for Christmas). We all ate lunch together and I got two cakes! Then we took a walk in town and looked at all of the beautiful Christmas lights.

I think 26 is going to be a good year. I´m starting to like it already. Although, I´m pretty sure I woke up with some extra wrinkles, osteoperosis, and arthritis.

26!
sf

1 Comments:

Blogger katie holt said...

hey! happy birthday! i got your emails. i'm trying to figure out when i'm going to be home next year. i'm calculating...i don't know if i'm going to have the same job so i don't know what time i'll have off. i'll let you know asap

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home