Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Kramer sucks.

Wow, I´m all the way in Spain and I´ve seen the video of Michael Richards AKA Kramer from Seinfeld going on a complete racist tirade at one of his comedy shows. I´m absolutely blown away. I can´t even imagine what the people in the audience must have felt like. I heard one girl say ¨Oh my gosh¨ I think I would have said the same thing, and then left. It´s amazing how much hatred he spewed out of his halitosis mouth yet he claims, ¨I´m not a racist.¨ hmm..interesting.


It´s been a slow week although I did get peed on today by the baby. What the heck? I was holding him getting ready to put him in the bath and then psssssssssssssssssssssssss all over the floor and all over my shirt and pants and shoes. And then he laughed. I think they purposely hold all of the pee in for the entire day and then when you take off their diaper they pee in your face and then laugh. Sick game kids, sick twisted little game. haha.

Oh, I´m also DOMINATING in my dance class. Yesterday I danced in front of the whole class with my professor. Then afterwards all the women were like ooh you´re good. YES! I love Flamenco.

Ps. Kramer sucks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kramer doesn't suck. Michael Richards does.

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was uncalled for!!!

Eventhough I was disgusted by his outrage, I'm pretty sure it was an outburst of anger displayed in a wrong manner.

First off, we did not see the whole thing. Second off I found him to be pretty sincere at Letterman.

I'm not defending him, cause what he said was wrong. But everyone makes mistakes from time to time. I'm sure he knows he's wrong and is feeling bad by his outrage.

Isn't it all about forgive and forget???

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home