Friday, November 17, 2006

TomKat 4eva

The TomKat wedding is happening tomorrow. officially. in Rome.

I´m still flabbergasted by this whole thing.

One minute Katie Holmes is a Virginesque Catholic school girl from Ohio handing out buckeyes and the next she´s ¨Kate¨ the scientologist and she´s popping out Tom Cruise´ asian baby (in silence of course).

I think the weirdest thing is that she´s my age. I could be marrying Tom Cruise tomorrow. I mean, he´s old enough to be her father. You know her mom is prob in love with him and had the biggest crush on him ever and now she´s like ¨Oh, this is my son in law TOM CRUISE.¨ How do you adjust to that change?

My pea sized brain just can´t wrap itself around the whole thing.
Maybe I should fly to Rome tomorrow and see if I can get in.
And another weird thing is that Brooke Shields was invited. Tom totally dissed her and now they are BFF for life.
At any rate, I wish them TomKat happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home