Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Nuts-O

Wow. Today was Nuts-O. Is Nuts-O a word? If it´s not it really should be. It´s so delightful to say. Saying Nuts-O is just as delightful as eating the rest of the chocolate chip cookie dough with a spoon. Yes folks, that delightful.

Can I say delightful and Nuts-O anymore?

So, today was Nuts-O (there I said it again) because I had to go with María to the doc and the twins go their shots. Yes, two babies screaming their heads off. I thought they were going to stop breathing and that their heads were going to fall off right then and there. They looked like bobble heads with defected necks......that were going to fall off. But thankfully they didn´t and they just kept screaming like the world was coming to an end.....on a Wed. What a stupid day. I mean, if the world did come to an end at least it could be a cool day..like a Thur. But hopefully it would be after Grey´s Anatomy.

On another note. Sadness about Kfed and Brits break-up. I gotta hand it to them though, it lasted longer than I thought.

Toodle Loo.
SLF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home