Tuesday, November 07, 2006

kibbles and bits

Wow, I feel like an entire two centuries have passed since I´ve last written. It was just halloween and now all of the sudden I´m getting e mails about Thanksgiving plans and I´m buying X mas gifts. Whoa, just slow down here people. Let me get my bearings. Ok, and GO.

Honestly, I´m starting to get depressed about Turkey Day. I missed it last year too. Boo hoo. But, life goes on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I haven´t written because abs. nothing even remotely cool has happened this past week. Other than finding this hilarious quote from Samuel L. Jackson:

“I don’t miss drugs. I used to have drug dreams all the time, but I haven’t had one for years. You know, the kind where you’re out somewhere and you’ve got a big-ass softball-size ball of cocaine, everybody’s getting high and you’re getting high. It’s really f--ked up, because you’re like, What if somebody sees me? You wake up the next day feeling horrible even though you only dreamed you were sneaking around.”-- Samuel L. Jackson

Ya, that´s just so ironic because I had that same exact dream last night!!!!!!! (bwah!) Although, I did recently have a dream that I was in a war and I got shot in the back of the neck and I FELT it. And the I woke up. Awesome.

Oh, so here´s a funny story. Antonio and I were in line at the grocery store and the guy in front of us was buying.........drum roll please...........four boxes of condoms and two huge jugs of water. That´s all. I couldn´t help but laugh. We all knew what his plans were for the weekend.


Avoid the clap!
SLF

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Feese,

good to find you are doing good!
Again congrats! Talk to you soon..

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home