Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I feel like dancin´

So, I decided to take dance classes. Sevillanas. I must know how if I´m going to be considered a true Spaniard someday. I signed up with Antonio´s mom. Yesterday was the first day. Good times. I am by far the youngest. Everyone else is fifty or above. It´s in a school in an old classroom and there are about 40 of us. No room! It´s kind of embarrassing when the teacher calls you out in front of everyone and tells you how horrible you are (me) but no worries. Give me a few weeks and I´m sure to dominate. They will be calling me señorita Sara and begging for more.


So, today I was alone with the kiddies for two whole hours. ..and they are still alive! Amazing I know. This was the first day I was alone with them. They have these little bouncy chairs that I put them in and we had a party in the family room. I turned on the radio and started dancing and singing for them. I put on quite a show and I think they really liked it. I wish I had a video to show you. I actually think I might have scared Maribel because she pooped all over the place.

Have you seen baby poop lately? Just FYI it´s disgusting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home