Wednesday, September 27, 2006

grin and bear it

I sat through four years of college, exams, quizzes, homework, long hours of studying and much unwanted anxiety and stress to sponge other peoples babies buttholes after they poop. YES!

So, day 3 and i want to kill myself....haha At the moment Im pretty much a cleaning lady more than anything. María isn´t going back to work until December so until the I clean the house, do the laundry, iron, and wipe babies butts.

I have to clean each room of the house EVERY day. Ok, I thought I was OCD about cleaning..um, no. I have to dust, sweep and mop EVERY day. How is it possible that every single room of the house needs cleaned that thoroughly on a daily basis? The kids aren´t even walking yet. Also, today I learned that she wants me to iron her sheets as well as the towels. Can I iron your money while I´m at it?

She also explained to me today how to clean a baby after they poop. Always from the front to the back (in case you didn´t already learn that when you were like..FIVE!) AND after the babies poop I have to SPONGE their butt with a sponge and wet water. Whatever happened to good ole´baby wipes? Grin and bear it grin and bear it. My new life motto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home