Sunday, September 24, 2006

T.W.I.N.S.

So, tomorrow my life is about to drastically change. Crazy thing happened a few days ago..but I need to back track a bit. In our building downstairs we have a lawyers office. Well, a LONG time ago when I was trying to get my papers sorted out I was working with a male lawyer..at any rate a chic named María worked there and apparently she saw me and LOVED me (who wouldn´t!?) and remembered me. So, she calls me up. Now, this is a lady that I don´t even know that well...actually had never carried on a conversation with her in my life and she wants ME..MOI to watch her...drum roll please.............TWO MONTH old twins!!!!!!!!!!!! 33 hours a week. Is she nuts?????? Of course I said YES because I need the cashola and I couldn´t find a job because I don´t have my papers. The fabulous part.........she´s a L.A.W.Y.E.R. and wants to help me get my papers ASAP. THANK YOU GOD. The funny thing is...I´m not to kid proned (as we all know) but God keeps opening these doors so I have to walk through. Maybe He´s trying to prepare me for the quadruplets I´m going to have...bwah! Also, I´ve been placing fiers and I have a 9 year old student tomorrow. Whoa, I don´t even have time to wipe my butt after I poop. But no worries, I´ll make up for it wiping 2 extra butts every day. YES.

Cheers to baby poop. It all starts tomorrow. It only goes downhill from here. CACA!
SLF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home