Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Matsa balls

So, the flier quest continues. And it´s hot. Why is it so freaking hot here? Last night there were teenagers screaming in the plaza until 2am and I´m exhausted and cranky. GO HOME stupid kids. Why do people pro create? Ok, just kidding.

So, anyways back to the fliers, as I´m putting them up I walked by this parking lot and I noticed this beautiful black car and I´d never seen one like it. So, out of pure curiousity I walked over to see what it was. You know what it said? Maserati. A freaking MASERATI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn´t even know these cars actually existed. Sure I´ve heard of ferraris and lambourginis and maseratis but I´ve never SEEN one right there in the flesh. I just stood there stunned. I grew up in Osceola Indiana. No one had or has a Maserati. My brothers dream car was a Honda CRX and mine was a Dodge Neon a maserati was just this word I´d heard maybe once in my life. So, I´m standing there and I¨m thinking, man that is just a hot car. I´m not gonna lie sports cars and cologne turn me on. (Antonio drives a Renault Clio so it must have been the cologne). At any rate, I just stood there and had a total fantasy about being in that car, driving zillions of miles an hour an then the owner just gives me the keys and says ¨enjoy¨ Ahhh..the life. But then I woke up and felt the fliers in my hand and remembered I make 6 euros an hour. It´s fun to dream though.

Thanks Maserati. You made my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home