Monday, September 18, 2006

roach


When I was growing up and in the third grade, there was a girl that got on the bus a few houses down from me and her friends called her ¨roach.¨ I was terrified of her...she had long black hair and was just...well, BIG. I think I was more terrified of her nickname. Anyone that wanted to be called ¨roach¨ had to be ill. I thought of that story because for the past two weeks I see a cockroach on a daily basis in my house. The past two times it´s been in the kitchen. I turned on the light and it was just standing in the middle of the room ...like ¨hello, i´m here!¨ I just froze like I´d been struck by lightning. They are the most disgusting, huge, gross, nasty, sickening bugs I´ve ever laid eyes on and to think that they are crawling around with their hairy gross little legs all over things makes me want to hurl. So, I called in the Chiqui and she ate it. Shes such a good dog.

I´ve been putting up fliers all day long about teaching English and I actually have a student! She´s 9 and starts on Mon. We´ll see how it goes. We all know my previous experience with children. If I don´t have to smack her around too much we´ll be OK.

Did u know the minimum amount for a wedding gift here is 200 euros. YES!!!!!! cha ching.

I´m out like your mom on a Sat night
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home