Saturday, August 19, 2006

all good things come to an end

Nice try Katie...

So, tonight was my last night at CR. I couldn't stop from crying practially an ocean's amount of water. CR was filled with my tears and people had to whisk their life jackets and sea oars along with a kayak out of their bags just to get out of the place. Quite a dramatic exit for the young Fisel. We're lucky we all made it out alive. Hmm, all in all in was the perfect summer job easy, easy, 40% off and easy. Thanks CR...cheers to you.


http://www.charlotte-russe.com/

I just got done eating pizza at a restaurant with my parents. I saw a woman that had the biggest wedgie I've seen in my 25 years of breath. I wanted to pick it out myself, that's how bad it was. But then I just thought to myself maybe she likes it that way and thanked God for Victorias Secret.

Cr sad,
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home