Monday, July 31, 2006

sup?

I got my first paycheck from C Russe. Good times. We have to wear nametag necklaces at work. It's a string with CR's name on it and then a sticker with "Sara" I can't tell you how many people in one night will ask me " Do you work here?" Umm...how did you know? Perhaps the nametag with Charlotte Russe gave it away, or the gigantic pile of clothes I'm carrying. Oh wait, I just wear a nametag for fun every single time I go to the mall. Come on people! Stop asking me that. "Of COURSE I work here idiot" is what I want to say. Instead I just smile and say, "yes, now what do you want?"

It's been busy around here as we've had a swarm of visitors and I'm always having to give up my bed. Boo hoo. On Sat. night I was out until 4:30 am and up to no good. Actually, it was very fun and I hadn't seen my friends in awhile so it was nice to catch up. I loved eating dinner with two friends and one who shall remain nameless "Hi Phil" showed up hammered from a wine tasting. It was fabulously entertaining and some unforgettable quotes were mentioned. Then we went to a bar where the bartender sprayed me with a supersoaker. Is this happening now in bars? Supersoakers? I felt like I was in the movie "Coyote ugly" One minute I was talking to a friend, the next I was being pelted in the eye with a supersoaker. I was quite honeslty speechless. And then I punched her.

I worked out this morning because my mom and I do step aerobics on Mon Wed and Fri at 8:30. There is a 70 year old woman in there that totally kicks my butt. I am such a weakling.

I miss Spain.

2 Comments:

Blogger lyndee james said...

hey! when are you coming back to europe?

6:51 PM  
Blogger lyndee james said...

hey! when are you coming back to europe?

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home