Thursday, July 13, 2006

Lucky


I woke up to the sound of zillions of acorns hitting my skylights. It was so annoying. My parents have a beautiful place by the river and I've been searching for pictures but instead I found a picture of their cat Lucky. She's hilarious and she likes to drink out of the toilet. Sometimes I think she has terrets and she just runs around like she just did speed or something. I love her though.

Oh, I survived my first night as a sales associate at Charlotte Russe. I learned how to work the fitting rooms and work the store. There are so many crazy codes and what not that it seems to go in one ear and out the other. I suppose I should put an ear plug in to keep the info circulating. Dress 1 dress 2 blue chic...blah blah blah. I even got to shop vac at the end of the night. My life is now complete.

until next time America
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home