Thursday, August 03, 2006

take it off

I can't get used to wearing an engagement ring. It's actually quite distracting. It's worse than a cell phone and I've almost gotten in like five accidents because I can't stop staring at my hand. And I've almost been blinded by the glare of the gigantuous diamond...haha

I am terrified of getting it dirty or scratched and yesterday I actually asked my mom if it was OK to get it wet. I didn't wear it to the gym in fear of ruining it on the spot and the ladies asked me where it was and I said, " I don't want to get it dirty." There wasn't a dry eye in the place after I said that from sheer laughter. The lady was like "I have never heard anyone say that before. " What can I say, I'm a clean freak.

Today I went to the doctor and she goes " So, you're engaged" I wanted to say " Ya, how did you know?" but then I realized it was probably because she saw my ring. Can I just say that I am not a big fan of the doctor and I can't believe that someone I've known for five minutes has to look at my naked body. That just automatically raises the bar and in a matter of minutes we were on a whole new level.

I'm going to go look at my ring. I took it off so I wouldn't mess it up typing.........................

Ta Ta!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLF

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacey Gibson said...

you are a funny funny person....funny as in...mildly ocd maybe....it is a big rock though...did you take it off at the dr when they weighed you so it didn't skew their measurments? you shoulda....how long are you in the states??? we're coming to Louisville Aug 19-23...wish we could see you....cuz, well..you're just too funny!!

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home