Monday, September 25, 2006

pee pee face

Well, I survived my first day of Super Nanny. Too bad I don´t drive around an awesome mini with a british flag on the side of it. Now THAT would have been WICKED.

At any rate, I´m not alone with the kiddies because the mom is breastfeeding and when she´s not feeding one she´s feeding the other every two seconds. I saw a lot of boob today. Which is just weird...seeing a complete strangers boob.

So, I watched as she was ¨showing me how to change a diaper¨ (like i don´t already know how) and the lil boy just let loose like an abandoned fire house. I mean there was pee ALL OVER the room. I´m pretty sure I got squirted a few times, but I was too busy trying not to throw up on the job to care. Gross.

Also, it´s amazing how two month olds can just rip @ss. If you had your eyes closed you would think a two hundred pound man had just eaten an entire cannister of refried beans for dinner and let loose, but no...this is coming out of a ten pound baby. How is this possible?? Is their hole even that big?

THEN I had my first student tonight. Her name is Ana, she´s cute. She´s 9. All is well in the land of super nanny.

Avoiding being peed on.
sLF

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/record_review/38853/Jet_Shine_On

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home