Tuesday, October 03, 2006

oopsie daisy

I bought myself flowers today. My boss got some delivered to her house since it is her B day and then when I was walking home I saw another girl carrying some. So, since my boyfriend never buys me any and I love them, I decided to buy them for myself. They are beautiful white daisies. I think once we move into our place I am going to buy flowers once a week. They just brighten my day.

Maybe I had to make myself feel better for turning all of my bosses clothes blue. Oops. I got to work today and the first thing she showed me was all of her blue laundry. One of my many duties is to wash the laundry and apparently I shouldn´t have put a certain pair of pants in with all of the rest of the stuff I washed. My bad. Maybe it was a secret ploy of mine so I don´t have to do laundry anymore. I tried to make it better by telling her ¨Well, at least Ángel will have more clothes now since they are all blue.¨ I don´t think she thought it was that funny. My laundry days could be over.

I was supposed to be alone with the kiddies today because since María is a lawyer she had to go to court. She said her mom ¨might stop by¨ María left at ten and her mom came over at like ten ten. SWEET! Probably because María is thinking ¨This girl can´t even wash laundry correctly how is she going to take care of my babies.¨ It is kind of scary thinking that someone would trust ME with their twins.

Taking them on walks is funny because everyone single person stops and stares like they have NEVER seen 2 babies at once in their entire lives. I find myself holding my tummy in because I feel like they are looking at it. Yesterday a woman on the street explained insemination to me. She actually used the words semen and ovaries. Need I remind you that this was a perfect stranger!

I think everything is going OK besides the blue laundry.
Avoiding washing machines,
SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home