Wednesday, October 04, 2006

this just in..

so, i just got back from the gym. i go in the afternoon now instead of the morning since i´m working. so, i go and there are two guys that work there. i went directly to the machine to workout and he came over and was looking at me and i was like ? and he goes ¨i´m reading your shorts¨ um, ok. they say abercrombie. so, he kept walking by me like a zillion times. leave me the freak alone! i hate when people talk to me at the gym! so, finally he comes over and motions for me to take off my headphones...that is why i wear head phones..it means LEAVE ME ALONE. so, he proceeds to tell me that he´s been to the USA several times and that he HATES it. he tells me everything he hates about it and that he dated an american and that he didn´t make enough money to suit her. then, the other guy that works there comes over and says in english, ¨i hate americans.¨ what an ASS! so, ya, i´m pissed. so i just walked way and i have to admit i did have an excellent pumping iron session. all that adrenhaline and i´m ready to kick some face in.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go Sara Lin! I HATE it when people talk to me at the gym. You should have cut that dumb boy.

-Julie

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home