Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy halloween!




Happy Halloween! People know what it is here, but we don´t really celebrate it or dress up. My mom did send me candy corn...YES and also the caramels with the wooden sticks in it so you KNOW we´re going to make caramel apples tonight. Thank the Lord!! I was telling Antonio all of the stellar costumes I had when I was little and how we would have parties at school and then go trick or treating at night. Too bad they don´t even have parties at school anymore. Oh wait, I remember why, because if you dress your child up that means you are automatically a Satan worshiper. My bad, I forgot. Thank God I went to school when I did, it was so much cooler back then. Now it´s called a ¨fall party¨ and there are no costumes... only cookies and punch. Don´t even get me started on Christmas.

Enclosed is a pic of my bro and sis in law ...Jim and Tammy Fay Baker!

BOO!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOT!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home