Tuesday, October 24, 2006

manicure

So, Antonio was driving and I was enjoying being the passenger in our white 1999 Renault Clio. I was listening to the music and minding my own business when BAM there it was. We stopped at a red light like most drivers would and a public bus pulled up next to us. I look over and this 17 year old goes ¨TOMA¨ (take that) and flicked me the bird. I think I honestly shook my head in disbelief. I looked over at Antonio as though he was supposed to protect me, get out of the car, and beat the kid to a pulp. Instead he was like ¨what?¨ I said, ¨that kid just flicked me off aren´t you going to do something?¨ so of course he said, ¨umm..no?¨ So, as the light turned green of course I had to show the kid my freshly manicured hands, especially my middle finger as it was looking particularly lovely on that particular night. I looked in the rear view mirror and saw a huge loogie being hacked out of the bus. He missed! hahaha I´m so mature I know. But I just couldn´t help myself.

So, we were on our way to the movies when this incident happened. So, when the movie was over we went to pay our parking ¨ticket¨ You see, when you enter the garage you get a ticket. Then, while leaving you put the ticket in a machine, it tells you how much you owe, you pay, then a new ticket comes out. So, we put our ticket in, paid...and then nothing happened. Need I remind you that there were approx 30 people in line behind us. So, Antonio and I look at each other like ¨you have GOT to be kidding me. ¨ So, there is a red button and I pushed it. A guy was like ¨Yes?¨ So, we told him the situation and he said to push the fourth button because it would cancel. Umm..what fourth button? So, we pushed the red button again and he was like ¨yes?¨ it was hilarious. Every time he would say something he would disappear for like ten minutes and then he would say, ¨yes?¨ It was like there was a man inside the machine. So, we laughed for a long time as a riot started behind us and everyone wanted to kill us by throwing darts at our temples. Then we decided we needed to take on a different plan of attack. We went to the ¨main ¨ floor and paid our ticket there. As we were leaving in our car there was a GIGANTUOS line......turns out all of the machines quit working. Suckers!

akldfjkdfjdkfjdfk
Oh, sorry, I got distracted trying to wipe off the sign on my forehead that says, ¨Please flick me off.¨

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home