Saturday, November 18, 2006

it´s a good day.


Today is a fabulous day. Antonio surprised me with a boquet of flowers for no reason at all. YES! That´s always awesome. I´ll enclose a picture here.

The only bad thing about the day was I dropped my sunglasses in the toilet while using a public restroom. It was one of those toilets that was super clogged and without even thinking I just reached in and grabbed them out. Wow. Pretty impressive. Although now I have OCD about washing my hands.

Man, I decided to BUST out the Christmas music today and I am absolutely loving it. I am changing my closet to ¨winter¨ clothes.......it´s getting to the 60 50s here so I decided to bust it out. My all time favorite song ever is O Holy night. It always makes me cry.

Happy Early CHRIST mas! :O)
xoxo
sara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home