Sunday, December 03, 2006

panties for din din


Did I mention that I love Christmas? It´s kind of hard to get into the Christmas Spirit considering it´s still 50s and sunny but I´m getting there. I am now listening to Christmas music on a daily basis and all of the city is lit up with beautiful lights and huge Christmas trees. Also, yesterday A and I did some X mas shopping and the malls were PACKED. I must say my stress level was at about a ten, but I survived.


This just in: Well, as you know our dog is not spade so she has her period about twice a year. That´s just gross in the house so we put underwear on her with a pad. She doesn´t really like her underwear and so she just ATE the entire pair. Swallowed them whole. Ya, that can´t be good. We are the worst pet owners EVER.
This is a pic of the Chiqui sniffing the pad that came out of her underwear (before she ate them). You know it´s hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home