Monday, November 27, 2006

horse

Gang,
Man, I have nothing cool to report at all. This weekend we saw a really cool movie but I can´t even go tell u to see it because it´s a Spanish film.

On Friday I called all of my fabulous friends with Skype. We are so weird but there are still literally like 20 of us from high school that still hang out and always the Friday after thanksgiving we eat together at a friends house. So, I´ve missed it the past two years but at least I got to call. It´s always fun to hear people´s voices instead of seeing their words via instant messenger.

Sat. A and I went to a horse show. I know, its sounds corny but it was so cool because I LOVE horses and I will heart them forever. I think I touched about 500 horse noses because it´s the coolest sensation in the world and it´s so soft and smooth. mmm I love it! There were albino horses too. They had super blue eyes and all white..including eye lashes. Cool!
So, we were standing next to this horse and this little boy comes up and goes, ¨GRANDMA look at the horses pecker, it´s SO big.¨ ha.

Gotta love kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home